98098彩票网手机版
98098彩票网手机版
| | | | | | | | |
大阳城集团娱乐网址
5359.com
98098彩票网手机版
博彩平安网站 当前位置:首页->非棉取展览->资讯中心
2018广交会上必备外贸白话

1. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 
 您以为我们产物的品格怎样? 

2. What about having a look at sample first?  

先看一看产物吧? 

3. What about placing a trial order? 

何不先试定货? 

4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?  

我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价钱却不象他们的那样下。哎,您对哪个产物感兴趣? 

5. You can rest assured.  

您能够宁神。 

6. Reliability is our strong point.  

可靠性恰是我们产物的长处。 

7.Heavy enquiries witness the  quality of our products.  

大量询盘证实我们的产品品质过硬。 

8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market. 

我们一向正在进步我们产物的设想水准,以知足世界市场的要求。 

9. This new product is to the taste of European market.  

这类新产品欧洲很受欢迎。 

10. I think it will also find a good market in your market. 

我认为它会正在您国市场上滞销。 

11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. 

优秀的品格和较低的价钱有助于贩卖推行产物。 

12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further. 

固然我们谢谢贵方的协作,然则很抱慊,我们不克不及再跌价了。 

13. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.  

我们对样品的品格很写意,因而生意业务的成败便取决于你们的价钱了。 

14. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. 

正在某种水平上,我们的价钱便得看你们的订单有多大。 

15. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries. 

这类产物如今需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的许多询盘。 

16. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 

谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,可否请你谈谈您方需求数目? 

17. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠很多。这一点您能够从我们的价钱单看到,一切价钱固然要经我方确认前方有用。 

18. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 

我们背你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了多量买卖。 

19. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.  

请通知我们贵方对规格、数目及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制订出报价。 

20. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 

那是价格表,但只供参考。是不是有您稀奇感兴趣的商品? 

21. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 

那是价格表,但仅作为参考线。有您稀奇感兴趣,那是价格表,但只供参考。是不是有您稀奇感兴趣的商品? 

22. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 

我不晓得,若是您以为我们的规格是不是相符您的要求。我敢一定我们的价钱是有竞争力的。 

23. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠很多。这一点您能够从我们的价钱单看到,一切价钱固然要经我方确认前方有用。 

24. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 

请通知我们贵方对规格、数目及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制订出报价。 

25. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 

我的报价是基于公道的利润,而不是漫天要价。 

26. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production. 

再说,那曾经把价钱压到消费用度的边沿了。 

27. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.  

很遗憾,你们所询货色现在无货。 

28. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 

你们对包装有甚么稀奇要求吗?那是我们现在用的包装样品,您能够看下。 

29. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?  

您能告诉我,您会挑选哪种付款条目吗? 

30. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?  

你们能不能接管正在一段时间内分批交货? 

31. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 

那是我们的FOB价钱单。单上一切价钱以我方最初确认为准。 

32. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.  

一般我们的报价都是FOB价。 

33. You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 

我信赖那是对我们的特别照应了。 

34. Thank you for you cooperation. 

感谢你们的协作。 

35. If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 

若是对某些细节有意见的话,请提出去。 

36. Welcome to our factory. 

接待到我们工场去。 

37. You'll know our products better after this visit. 

观光后您会对我们的产物有更深的相识。 

38. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 

或许我们能够先观光一下设想部门。 

39. Then we could look at the production line. 

然后我们再去看看生产线。 

40. These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 

41. All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 

一切产物正在全部生产过程中得经由过程五讲质量搜检闭。 

42. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 

我们以为质量是一个企业的魂魄。 

43. Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. 

因此,我们老是把质量放在第一位去思索。 

44. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 

一切产物出厂前必需要经由严厉搜检。 

45. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 

重合同、守信用是我们的一向原则。 

46. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 

我很愉快此次洽商美满胜利。 

博彩平安网站
  博彩平安网站_大阳城集团娱乐网址_394.com
本网最新
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-15 ·
  • 05-14 ·
  • 05-14 ·
  • 05-14 ·
  • 05-11 ·
  • 05-11 ·
  • 05-11 ·
  • 05-11 ·
  • 05-11 ·
  • 05-11 ·
98098彩票网手机版
博彩平安网站_大阳城集团娱乐网址_394.com
京ICP备14037240号
地点:北京市朝阳区东二环朝阳门北大街18号7层 邮编:100027 邮箱:ccta_bgs@126.com
电话:010-85229649 010-85229419 传真:010-85229649 2010 版权所有 © 中国棉纺织行业协会